Schweitzer Michi-Ghana Research Day
We are thrilled to announce the Schweitzer Michi-Ghana Research Day, a student-led conference dedicated to fostering innovation, collaboration and networking among emerging scholars. This conference aims to provide a platform for Medical, Nursing/Midwifery Students to present their research, connect with peers, and gain valuable experience in the world of academia.
Theme: Research, The Path To Evidence-Based Practice.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15th October 2023
Notification of Acceptance: 20th October, 2023
Research day: 9th November 2023, Afternoon
- Abstracts must be submitted through our E-mail or WhatsApp
- Each abstract should be no more than 250 words.
- Include the source of Funding or Sponsorship.
Abstracts for Oral and Poster presentations should be submitted according to the following Guidelines
- Title and authors (underline the presenting author)
- Aims and objectives
- Discussion and Conclusion
- Calibri font style, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing, A4 portrait style with 2.54cm margins: top, bottom, left & right.
Why participate in the Conference?
- Showcase your research to a diverse audience (faculty, family, friends, and fellow students) on Graduation day
- Network with fellow students and potential mentors.
- Gain valuable presentation experience.
- Receive feedback from experienced faculty.
- Chance to win awards and recognition.
For inquiries or assistance, please contact us at Research Unit Tel/WhatsApp: 0502568057 | 0543444796
E-mail: [email protected]